Clicker for WhatsApp is an utility for sending messages in a single click on.
Permits you to ship not solely a whole lot of messages to 1 contact, but in addition organize a mailing checklist for contacts. You need to use it to play joke on a good friend. For the appliance to perform in the course of the first launch, you should give entry to superior options, as a result of the usual WhatsApp consumer is used for mailing.
Most important Clicker for WhatsApp app options:
- Sending Messages to a bunch of contacts.
- Sending empty messages.
- Flip the message.
- The variety of messages despatched is from 1 to 100 thousand.
This app can be referred to as clicker for WhatsApp, bomber or bomber for WhatsApp.
Clicker For WhatsApp is an Android application for creating mass mailings in this instant messenger. Permissions for access to the internal memory and contact list of your mobile device are required.
The application is useful for sending one message to several recipients at once via WhatsApp. First, it is possible to select people from the contact list or enter mobile phone numbers manually. Next, you can type in the text of your message. In addition, there is an option of setting the repetition interval.
Users are able to create groups for regular messaging. Besides, a selection of text templates is available. It is worth noting that for the application to work, installation of the WhatsApp mobile client is required.
Another option is sending the same message to a given number. It is possible to choose the delay time and set the number of repetitions, which can vary from one to 100 thousand.
Also, you may send empty messages that contain no text. It is required to set the parameters and click the Send button. As with the SMS Bomber app, the message history is available in the WhatsApp mobile client.
- the application is free to download and use;
- ability to create mass mailings of messages in WhatsApp;
- adding recipients from the contact list or entering phone numbers manually;
- setting the groups of people for frequent sending;
- repetitions of messages to one contact with a certain time interval;
- compatible with current versions of Android.